Welcome to AliPrice!
Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by AliPrice Technology Co., Ltd. (东莞市橙派网络科技有限公司) (“AliPrice”), located at One Mall No. 3, Hongfu Road, Nancheng District, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
Don't misuse our Services. For example, don't interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Our Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don't promise about our Services. The services we provide are not involved in any transaction, any transaction dispute has nothing to do with us, any liability arising from transactions that we do not accept.
We do use Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage statistics to help improve user experience of our extensions, but you can opt out at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
All extension and all service of aliprice.com are create by AliPrice, and all of them was not created or endorsed by AliExpress, Alibaba, 1688, Amazon, Ebay, Lazada, Shopee, Banggood, Souq, Dhgate, Flipkart, Daraz, Bukalapak, Gearbest, Snapdeal, JoyBuy, Booking, Walmart, Tokopedia, 11ST, auction, Kurly, stylenanda, Made-in-China.
- AliExpress is a trademark of AliExpress.com, Inc.
- Alibaba is a trademark of Alibaba.com, Inc.
- 1688 is a trademark of Alibaba.com, Inc.
- Amazon is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.
- Ebay is a trademark of eBay.com, Inc.
- Lazada is a trademark of Lazada.com, Inc.
- Shopee is a trademark of seagroup.com, Inc.
- Banggood is a trademark of Banggood.com, Inc.
- Souq is a trademark of Souq.com, Inc.
- DHgate is a trademark of DHgate.com, Inc.
- Flipkart is a trademark of Flipkart.com, Inc.
- Daraz is a trademark of Daraz.com, Inc.
- Bukalapak is a trademark of Bukalapak.com, Inc.
- Gearbest is a trademark of Gearbest.com, Inc.
- Snapdeal is a trademark of Snapdeal.com, Inc.
- Joybuy is a trademark of Joybuy.com, Inc.
- Booking is a trademark of Booking.com, Inc.
- Walmart is a trademark of Walmart.com, Inc.
- Tokopedia is a trademark of Tokopedia.com, Inc.
- 11st is a trademark of 11st.co.kr, Inc.
- Auction is a trademark of auction.co.kr, Inc.
- Kurly is a trademark of Kurly.com, Inc.
- stylenanda is a trademark of stylenanda.com, Inc.
- Made-in-China is a trademark of Made-in-China.com, Inc.
Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify AliPrice and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees.
About these Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We'll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We'll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
These terms control the relationship between AliPrice and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we don't take action right away, this doesn't mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
For information about how to contact AliPrice, please visit our contact page.
Last modified: June 7, 2014